Promoting Personal Independence
The Senior Care Place is certified for Adult Day Care and Adult Day Healthcare under the NC Department of Aging and Adult Services.
We promote personal growth and independence that an individual seeks in their community environment.
With over 20-years experience in the Senior Care industry, we understand the importance of personal choice, independence, dignity and the respect that comes along with being treated like an Adult.
Our programs include:
- Program Activities that relate to our Client’s individual needs, abilities, hobbies and goals
- Over-all individual services plans to include group programs to stimulate creativity and critical thinking
- Provide daily opportunities for social interaction to foster dignity and self esteem leading to fun with self expression
- Provide assistance with Activities of Daily Living including meals, ambulation, medication administration and more
- Health care monitoring that are diagnosis specific, general health and regiment related to individual medical needs
- Documenting/monitoring the vital signs as requested by primary care Physicians
- MD prescribed treatment plan monitoring and implementation by licensed staff
- Therapy services to include – Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy as prescribed by MD or Nurse Practitioner
- Referrals to Nutrition Specialists for special diet plans
- First Aid treatment as needed
- Assistance with monitoring post hospital care by licensed staff
- Health education counseling services for family members and clients
- Community Support Groups – Special group activities for clients / participants, family members, caregivers and the Mooresville/Lake Norman community
- Specialized services as requested by Physician and/or Nurse Practitioner
- Meals provided beginning with breakfast
- Services are provided from 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM (M-F) and 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM on Saturday
- Transportation to and from appointments will be provided upon request
- Assistance with appointment arrangements by The Senior Care Place Staff is also available
- Assistance with transportation to/from The Senior Care Place
A Culture of Care
We have created a culture of care; brought forth with skill, knowledge and more than 25 years of expertise. We will make a difference in the medical/healthcare Senior services community by joining our partners and leveraging the services we each have to offer.
The Senior Care Place, Inc. will use this formula to ”Change the Culture of Senior Healthcare by offering the tools they need to stay in their homes… one Person at a time.”